Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Teardrop on the fire... fearless on my breath

So I woke up today and didn't feel like getting out of bed. So I layed there quietly. Then Google called and I let them use my Dad's credit card for something I don't want them to do. So I have to get out of it once I get the package in the mail. I'll have to call some number to cancel it. Should be fun! Yeah right. I still don't understand the Adsense program thing and how I'm going to make money but I pasted the code on my page. It didn't generate any ads though. So I don't know what's going on.

Of course I woke up thinking about Justin. I miss him. =( But some things just weren't meant to be, especially with how sick he is.

Anyways, I have an ingrown toenail and it really hurts. I have an apptment to get it looked at on July 8. That's eight days away! I need to get a referral and get on some antibiotics too. I'm pretty sure it's infected.

I'm gonna work out in my living room and do some stretching. Then I'll watch the news. I'll probably update this later.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment