Monday, July 20, 2009

Curves

So today, after my GI appointment I'm going to return to Curves. As well as work out on my own. But I'm going to be going to a different Curves. I'll be going to the one on 309. The hours for the Curves near me kinda suck, but oh well. It's only a half hour of strength training. And that's what I need right now. My diet seems to not really be working the way I want it to. I need to eat more veggies at night like I was doing before. And watch my intake of carbs. Still, I've made some progress so far.

Anyways, I have been having trouble sleeping. I had to take a second Ativan last night in order to get to sleep. I don't like this having trouble sleeping thing, so I'm thinking of bringing Elavil back into the picture. Just 10 mg's of it. Maybe 20mg's. I'll see what I have left... The Melatonin hasn't been helping. I thought it was at first, but it seems to go off and on with helping me. Some nights I can sleep with it, other nights I can't, so I don't know if I'm gonna continue taking it.

Cool, Pandora radio is playing Alice in Chains.

Anyways, cross your fingers for me. I'm not gonna reveal why, but I think something good may be starting for me. =)

Oh and they're looking into my grade. I'll probably end up with no change. Or kicked out of school or something. Even though I didn't plagiarize. At least I appealed the grade though. I gotta start to work on my paper for the class I'm in now. I'll probably start that tomorrow.

Anyways, time for me to get dressed and stuff for the doctor and then Curves.
-Laura
ps- oh yes! Pandora is playing my new favorite Metallica song: The Day That Never Comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment