Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July!!!

Happy fourth of July! It's my favorite holiday. I'm going to Philadelphia Park tonight to see fireworks with Matt and some other people. Should be a good time. =) Yay! I'm gonna see GOOD fireworks, not shitty ones like the ones in Pottstown that were never ending. Oh god that sucked.

Last night I went out with my friend Karen to a bar called Harrigans. It was cool, but I had her take me back to my car at 1am cos I wanted to go back to my apartment to get my plug to my phone cos I ran out of battery while texting and stuff at the bar. I also went on Twitter and IM. Some dude was talking to us and he was like wondering why I was more interested in talking on my cell phone through texts than paying attention to him. He was married. He was really talking up my friend and stuff and he had on a wedding ring. I wouldn't want my husband talking up some other chick at a bar.

Lala. I think I'm gonna take a nap quick before I start packing up my shit that's here and get going, cos Matt is coming over at 4pm. I'll sleep till 2 or 3 I guess and then I'll get going. Gotta feed the cats and empty the litterbox first though.

Happy Fourth of July!
xoxo
-laura
ps- I got my teacher to give me 2 points for my work on my rough draft. Yay! At least it's something and not 0. Thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment