Friday, July 24, 2009

Blah blah blah and more blah...

Watching Conan, and waiting for my friend to sign on. I hope he does. I would like to talk to him tonight if possible. I hope he signs on. I just ate a salad for dinner. I have some frozen yogurt that I'm gonna eat later. I have decided that in order to finish my book I'm going to read 10 pages a day. It'll take me 8 days cos I have 80 pages left.

I somehow lost a bunch of followers on Twitter but I think it's because I haven't been using it as much as I was. I lost like 50 followers. I don't even know who since I don't look to see who is following me. I need to get back into the hang of posting on Twitter.

So at Curves, I got everything set up. I'm on the smart training program again and I worked out there today. I didn't work out yesterday because I woke up at 6pm and was sore. I could've gone I guess, but I was tired. I was tired today too, and I could have taken an energy supplement but I didn't.

I don't know if Matt reads this or not, but sometimes he's so intense it's hard for me to deal. I don't know why he likes me so much. I think he's just having trouble letting go.

I think I'm gonna start using this blog to log my workouts. Today I worked out at Curves. There's my log for today. I didn't do any extra cardio, but I will next week when I go. And I plan on going to the Y to swim on Sunday, and tomorrow I'll use my treadmill and do floor work.

My friend texted me and said his computer is giving him trouble, so hopefully he'll be on shortly. I like him. *Blush* Yes, I have a crush. Go me!
-Laura
ps- I want to talk about my brother's divorce, but I think I'll leave the ranting and raving about what a bitch Elizabeth Poli is for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment