Thursday, July 2, 2009

I just got back from the doctor and shit, I forgot the name of the medication they want me to go on. Oh well, when I take the trash out i'll look at the paper. See I need it in generic so that my insurance will cover it.

Anyways, I hate it when people use my computer without asking me and when I'm asleep and wake me up. It's wrong. I don't go around using other people's computers except for my Dad's and I ask him because it's usually so I can print something. Not so I can knock someone off their facebook account and twitter account when I never even cared about twitter before. Jesus, it irks me. And I know this is going to get read and feelings are going to be hurt or what not, but I'm tired of it.

Anyways, I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow night or day whatever to be hanging out with Bryan. He's a good friend to me and always understanding. It's just the drive to University City I'm worried about. I'll make it there though.

My date last night was interesting, but I have to see how things go. I think this guy already wants to make me his gf. We had stuff in common and everything but he seemed a little bit awkward. But he was cute nonetheless.

"When you came in, the air went out, and all the shadows filled up with doubt... I don't know who you think you are, but before we're through, I wanna do bad things with you..."- True Blood theme song.

Wish I could catch up on Season 2 right now. I'm going to my parent's for a few days to take care of the cats and stuff. Maybe I'll update this later, maybe.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment