Thursday, July 2, 2009

Living Dead Girl

So, I looked at my grades online and for the rough draft of the final paper I got 0 points and was like wtf? So I emailed my teacher and my teaching assistant about it. But the TA said that he couldn't give me credit because it wasn't in my own words yet. I said that the paper wasn't yet in my own words when I submitted it. Yet, I got a Good job! Excellent! On like the whole thing except it wasn't in my own words. So I resubmitted a paper. I sent in my rough draft that is in my own words. I'm hoping to get some form of credit for this. I have A's in all of my courses, and I want an A in this course. Especially since everything else was perfect. I don't think I should have to get a grade below my level because of something I just didn't have time to do. I can't wait for next week and for my next course to start. Social Psychology.

Matt is here and I'm gonna make some smoothies. Strawberry Kiwi smoothies.

Phils lost, so I won the bet I made with Matt. I get $5. =) But that doesn't help with the fact that I'm pissed off about my teachers.

So many fucking people tell me that I'm such a good writer and that I should consider doing it for a living, yet when I submit things for school and stuff I get bad grades. Granted I've done great on my papers in my other courses at THIS school, at Widener I never did. I had such a hard time making my teachers happy. And people comment and say I was born to write and that things I write are powerful, yet my heart just isn't in it anymore. Unless I'm feeling really heated about something. And here I am writing this blog. "Getting back back on track, get off of my back bitch"...

Anyways, I'm going to a huge fireworks display on Saturday in Bensalem with Matt and a few other friends. Should be a good time. Tomorrow if I don't hang out with Bryan I'm going to finish my paper and tweek it and perfect it and the citations. And then be done with that class. I'll turn it in on Monday. I have to write a paper in the first week of this next course.

I'm listening to Pandora radio. I like it. I put in Godsmack and it's playing all different kinds of stuff I like. Currently it's on Living Dead Girl. What're you thinking about? After this is over I'll put the news on.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment