Monday, July 13, 2009

and all the shadows filled up with doubt

So my academic advisor emailed me back and I appealed the grade. I sent an official appeal form into Ashford's appeal place. So I assume I'll hear back soon.

I've been watching BH 90210 like crazy the past few days. I'm on season 7 and I'm just about halfway through. Or maybe I am halfway through. A friend of mine said that me watching the show is kinda like I'm trying to relive my past or something. That could be true, b/c my life was horrible when the show was on originally. I so badly wanted to be one of them, or someone else just for a day. One of the "popular" girls at St. Helena's. God, I hate that place. Whenever I'm in the school, which hasn't been recent, I feel an honest sense of hatred. And the principal was so nice to me when I would see her at Curves. It's like, you hated me. She hated my brother too. I could tell she was so disappointed when I got May Queen. It was like, anybody else but me would have been better. Oh well. I still remember these things. I remember her face and how she looked at me and everything. And how crestfallen the rest of the girls were and how I didn't even want to be May Queen. Yet, I got it. There was a reason I got it. Still not sure what the reason was, but there was a reason. I don't even know who crowned Mary at our ceremony senior year of high school. LoL. Senior year I was like incognito. I never went to school. I should have gotten in trouble for truancy, but I went to a private school. I guess they don't really care about it at private schools, although my grades sucked and all the teachers commented "absences interfere with performance." It's like, yeah duh. But I hated going to school. I think online high school should be invented. I mean we have online college. Hell, I go to online college. And to those of you who think it's a joke, it's not, you actually have to DO the work, you can't just get away with going to class and not reading. And the papers can be difficult. And you could end up dealing with this program Safe Assign like I did and have teachers who seem to not read your paper, but judge it on plagiarism, when you haven't even plagiarized! That program doesn't even look for quotations or something. It's ridiculous. I want to get it for myself. I'll see if I can download it.

Anyways, this past weekend the Phillies won all their games against the Pirates. My Dad got to go to the Saturday night game and I'm going to the day game on August 30th. I'm excited. I'm really excited to to be going to the shore soon. It's practically only a month away. I'm going for 5 days.

I haven't been sleeping too well lately, but I've been trying different positions, and I have been taking 3 melatonin. 15 mgs total. I don't think you're supposed to do that, but I've been doing it anyways. Means the bottle is going to go quicker than it should, but that's alright. I need like a big bottle of it. I have the theme song from True Blood in my head. It's such a great tune. I can't wait till I can own Season 1. Hopefully soon. I wanna do bad things with you... =)
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment