Friday, July 10, 2009

Frustration...

I am so frustrated right now and just want to say a big fuck you to my "teacher" and "teaching assistant" although they didn't teach me anything except for how much they suck and how I shouldn't try so hard.
So I told you last week how they said I plagiarized the rough draft. Well, I did, I guess... but I said it wasn't in my own words yet. So I get my final paper back that WAS in my own words except for a few words here and there like so, the, what, etc. and they said it was 78% plagiarized. So they gave me 8/20 points on the assignment. Which left me with a C for the course. I'm pretty fucking pissed off right now. I am going to complain to my academic advisor about it. She won't read it until Monday though probably. I should probably wait until I cool down a bit about it before I email her. Or maybe I should email her now and tell her what's going on. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

So I wrote to my Academic Advisor. We'll see what happens, if anything. Or if she decides to kick me out of school for writing in my own fucking words.
-laura

No comments:

Post a Comment