Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm bored

I'm bored, so I figured I'd update this.
Yesterday I got my treadmill and I worked out on it. I'll work out on it again tomorrow. Today I did upper body via a video I have.
I have late night on but it's a rerun. Oh well. Yesterday I cooked a turkey breast for the first time on my own and it turned out good and yummy. My pan is a bit messed up, but oh well. I cleaned it as best as I can.
Anyways, met a new guy. I think things may work out with him. He's not weird like the other guy I met and had a date with at Starbucks who was trying to get into my pants so badly.
I visited Nicole yesterday and watched a horrible movie called 2001 Maniacs that was just disgusting. Then we watched Paris Hilton's my new BFF. Which was totally silly.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna get a shower and get ready for bed. I couldn't sleep last night, so hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. Insomnia... it sucks.
-laura

No comments:

Post a Comment