Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things and People that Annoy me

Okay, so somethings have been bothering me, well annoying me to my wits end lately.
Some people in my personal life have been annoying me, but they read this or may read this, so I don't want to bitch about them unless it really comes down to needing to vent.

Anyways onto #1:
Lady Gaga- she looks like a teenage popstar who doesn't know anything about fashion. She craves attention and it is given to her and she just looks ridiculous. Her outfits at the VMA's were absolutely stupid and ridiculous. Who wears a veil? Especially a red veil over their face? Lady Gaga. Where did she get these atrocious outfits that are loud and screaming in my face and annoying the living hell out of me. People craving fame and attention annoy me... which brings me to my next point...
The women who fucked David Letterman... who is gross enough to sleep with him? What kind of fame are you seeking to sleep with an old bag like him? And speaking of him, when is it his turn to pass the torch down to someone else in late night? Maybe he is funny SOMETIMES, but seriously, he didn't want to get married b/c he was having all sorts of affairs. He's a lying, cheating, scumbag. Worthless.
The Mayors of NJ: TAKE A JOKE! Conan O'Brien made a joke about Newark *the white trash city of hell* NJ and the mayor of Newark decided to ban him from flying into Newark. Oh no! Cry me a river! Conan retorted back with a bunch of jokes about the city and how dirty and shitty it is. *Good job Coco*... anyways, so the mayors of NJ all came together and decided that they were going to ban Conan from NJ the entire state. It's like, what are we children? "No you can't play with my blocks because you made fun of them before"... what's next bringing out legos and GI Joe's? So immature. I just can't wait for Conan to make fun of them some more, which will happen. And when he's gotten someone good, he's nasty. Which is awesome. Go Coco! And go LaBamba!
Sarah Palin: She is sooooo fucking stupid. Granted, I give her credit for dropping some weight and she looks fabulous, but she is soooo stupid. I'm tempted to read her memoirs, but I figure i'll be bored to death because it will be all about how she had sex a million times to give birth to her million children. I can see Russia from my house! Wow, you must feel special. A special SHUT THE FUCK UP to you Sarah Palin. I won't be voting for you in 2012, if you even make it there.

On a lighter note, it's October and time for October baseball. The phillies clinched their division title last night. So it's playoffs time baby. Goodnight.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment