Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i see you lookin at me like i'm some kinda freak...

Ello... It's October 8th... I think it's been a week since I updated. But nothing much has changed except that the Phils won their first game of the NLDS. Yay! Whenever they get a run I go: "yay!"... i'm such a nerd...
Anyways, so I'm going to a Dark Disco Club show at the end of the month at club Risque... it'll be nice to see some strippers but also to see DDC live which I have yet to do. My old friend said it was okay I be there as long as I'm cool... whatever that means... I don't have a blabbermouth and I think that's what he's afraid of... but I heard he has these really tight pants and I'm interested in seeing this... I'm going w/ Nic... it'll be good to see her... it's been a few months... she's also getting over Jake which I'm proud of her for... He wasn't good for her... And she hit her 90 days sober! I'm so proud of her... it gets easier and easier... the first 90 days are key... I've been sober from pills and pot for 6 months... I didn't realize how bad I was using... you just get wrapped up in it... and this book I read called "Rachel's Holiday" kinda opened my eyes to how bad I was... I was popping 20 klonopin to get high *btw, i found a whole half bottle of klonopin in my makeup bag that I didnt know I had- so I'm using them to help me get to sleep tonight*... I had a bad thought tonight but I won't follow through with it... my mom is probably going to get pain pills and I was thinking of swiping a few of them, but I won't... I don't want to start up the habit again...
Anyways, so I've been reading A LOT... try to devote at least an hour to reading everyday... right now I'm almost done LA Candy by Lauren Conrad. It's okay for a first book. Kinda dry. Doesn't have the humor and stuff of other authors I have read. It's basically just a story with a few minor details in it. I saw someone on the beach reading it. Next I'm gonna read the Time Traveler's Wife.
I'm debating staying overnight at my parent's Friday and Saturday nights. I'm not sure if I want to or not. Matt is coming over on Saturday night to watch the game *if there is one- i'm crossing my fingers there isnt one, and that the Phils have won the series* or we'll watch a horror movie on Demand... he said my life is too public b/c of twitter... I've been trying to save money by not going to the movies... instead last weekend me and Dan rented "Fighting" which I still need to return and I can get a movie for $2 and I'll probably get Rachel Getting Married... cos I've been wanting to see that for a while now... months even... what's funny is all of True Blood is there now... I could rent the first two episodes if I wanted to... *I wanna do bad things with you... hehe*... love that song... love the show... the second season is over now... now I wana see this show on showtime called Dexter... I think it's in it's 3rd season... anyways, i may just stay at my parent's on Saturday night. But then I won't be able to wake up and start working on my paper right away, so probably Friday I'll go over there... I'm planning on writing this Stat paper next weekend... wish me luck...
Anyways, that's all for now really... I'm listening to some Pop right now on Pandora... i've never even heard this song before... oh well... gnite!
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment