Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PHILS BACK TO WORLD SERIES!!!

I'm so happy right now... the Phils are headed back to the World Series... Theyll most likely be playing the Yankees who they beat 2 games to 1 back in May. The only reason they lost to the Yankees was b/c Brad Lidge fucked up, and he is back. He was in great form tonight. I'm watching channel 6 news, b/c Channel 10 is playing reruns of fallon. It's like WTF? WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS come first... reruns... seriously...
Anyways, the world series starts next Wednesday probably in the Bronx. I called this memorial day weekend. How I knew, I don't know? I'm just so excited.

Anyways, so I've been communicating a bit with Justin, but I'm gonna kinda just ignore him if he's online from now on. There's no point in talking to him really. OH yeah, now I remember why I broke up with him. He says I 'dumped' him, but it's more like he set himself up to be out of my life. I need to erase him from my life completely but something keeps bringing me back...

Tomorrow I have to run to my parent's house to get my new textbook for my latest class: Research Methods, which I'm really not looking forward to. I'm thinking of doing the final paper on Insomnia since I've been suffering from it so much lately. Today I got a new script for Elavil. I took 300 mg's of it tonight to knock me out. I'll set my alarm so I wake up and then start my day. Instead of laying in bed all day. Plus I wanna finish "The Lovely Bones". So I can start on a chick lit book called "Everyone worth knowing"... I'm starting to feel kinda tired right now, so I think I'm gonna wrap this up... Thanks for reading...
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment