Friday, October 23, 2009

Accident

Yesterday, around 730 pm I was almost home and I passed out in my car and drove into the other lane and slammed head first into an oncoming car. My airbags went off. I screamed and thought I was about to die.

Well, I didn't die, and I dont think anyone who was in the other car got hurt either, but we all were taken to the hospital. I was first in the trauma unit because I complained of chest pains which I still have. I believe I"m just bruised on my chest. My face is a bloody mess. Not English bloody, but really bloody. I've tried washing off the blood and picked some of it off, but it starts to puss and it really hurts and stuff. This coming from the girl who has her nipples pierced. They took out one of my piercings that I have had for 8 years that i really liked in my ear. I haven't ever seen anyone with that piercing before and I got a lot of compliments with that.

My car may be totaled and I just got it in January. A ford explorer which I really liked. Now I don't know what I'm gonna do. Hopefully I can get a rental car or something. I can't not drive. I live alone and I do like to leave my aptment occasionally. For real. I basically did this to myself. The first time I swerved on the road I should have driven back to my aptment and asked my mom to bring my book to me. Which reminds me, I need to do my homework. So I'll go find my book and see if I can do some of my homework. I emailed my teacher and told her the mess of a story. I hope she believes me.

I may just go back to sleep for a little while instead of doing homework. I'll find my book though cos I haven't seen it yet. Anyways, thanks for reading.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment