Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paranormal Activity/Phils

I'm watching the 3rd game of the NLCS and the Phils are ahead by 4 right now. =) That makes me happy. And Chooch just hit a double. The phillies are just awesome. I don't know what I'm gonna do once the season is over. I'm gonna miss them so much.

Anyways, last night I saw the movie Paranormal Activity. It was pretty creepy. Most of it was the couple in the house watching things happen with the camera, like doors closing by themselves and the chandelier shaking by itself and then in the attic there was a burnt picture of the girl in the movie at her old house that was burnt down and they didn't know how it got there. The end was crazy. The girl wanted to leave the house and go to a hotel, but then she is possessed by the demon and says that she wants to stay at the house now and gives this really creepy stare and smile into the camera. Then she gets up in the middle of the night and stands and stares at her boyfriend then walks down the hall then you hear her screaming really bad and all of a sudden her boyfriend is thrown against the camera and there is blood all over her shirt and he is lying there motionless and she then stares up at the camera and shuts it off and the end says that the guy's body was found but the girl was nowhere to be found. Most of it I laughed at the scary parts but when I got home I slept with the lights on. I don't know if I will tonight or not. I woke up this morning feeling kinda silly about it. Oh well. I probably will sleep with the lights on again tonight. Haha. I'm a wuss.

Anyways, I'm done my Statistics class. I handed in the final paper about a half hour ago. And i posted my final posts to the message board. Next is Research Methods, then Personality which gets split in half cos of my December break. I can't believe I'll have been doing this for a year already. It went by so fast. It's almost Thanksgiving. It's almost Halloween actually. I gotta start doing some shopping for Christmas presents.

Anyways, sorry if I spoiled the ending of PA for you. But wikipedia does too. I knew what was going to happen, I just can't get the creepy smiles from the chick out of my head. Creepy, but good for Halloween. I also saw House of 1000 Corpses last weekend. That movie was fucking awesome! I loved it. And at Nicole's we watched Wicked Little Things.

Oh and now the bases are loaded for Howard. C'mon big man you can do it! H got an RBI... anyways, i'm going to go back to watching the game now. Thanks for reading.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment