Thursday, October 8, 2009

LA Candy

LA Candy was one of the worst books I have ever read. It was rubbish. It was nothing but two girls who go and get famous because theyre on a reality show. Stupid. And the ending was really stupid too. I was getting worried as I got to the end of it because things weren't resolved, and they never do resolve. The one chick ends up tricked and goes to Mexico with some bitch in the book and that's how they end it. It just sucked. The whole 326 pages of it sucked. And it was a fast read. The print was so big. Over the weekend at my parent's I'll be reading the book I left there that is actually good and funny, and then on Monday I'll start The Time Traveler's Wife.
So the other night I wanted to get a glimpse into Lauren Conrad's world and put on the Hills. It sucked so much ass. It was a bunch of beautiful girls looking for hot guys, arguing over ugly ones and shopping and gossiping. It's like, okay, I'll tape myself for a week then watch it. Except for the beautiful girls part, except for my friends, but that's a whole other pity party for me that I don't want to get into. I don't deserve pity. I got myself into this overweight mess, I'll dig myself out. I've been craving some of the food I used to eat and feel guilty about eating. Tonight I pigged out on fish. Tilapia to be exact. That shit is expensive too. I'll have to grab some from my mom's surplus in the freezer in the basement.
As for my Mom. She's not doing so well. She went to the ER after her stress test today because of pain in her leg. She can't even walk. I told her to park in the handicapped parking spot even though she doesn't have a tag. I hope she didnt have to walk far, b/c she said she couldnt do that. If I couldn't walk and the officer tried to put a ticket on my car I would say, but I can't walk! I used to have trouble walking distances b/c of my weight, but now I'm a lot better with it. I don't mind parking far away from the door at the grocery store. My back just hurts when I go on a steady walk, and on my treadmill and stuff. So I have to take breaks and stuff, but that's okay. But back to my Mom. I'm really worried about her. I hope they gave her the good pain medication. She needs it, and not for me to take!
As for this weekend, I'll be working on my Stat paper during the day on Saturday and going to Avenue to buy some new clothes if I can find anything I like, plus these fabulous boots that I can't wait to get. I do need snow boots though too, which I should get at payless. I got a shoe rack for my closet so my shoes are all piled up nicely in there now on the rack and I have what I need of my winter clothes which isn't much. Maybe I'll find some cute stuff. Who knows? But I would like another pair of pants and another pair of yoga like sweatpants. And leggings. Maybe I'll go on their website first to look at what I am interested in.
So this blog was a bunch of random crap. Supernatural was good, it was funny, but they showed SOON instead of next week and a bunch of previews for what is coming up. I don't know how the hell they're going to fight the devil. And Vampire Diaries is getting better and better and Ian Somerhalder is so fucking hot. I'd let him bite my neck and suck my blood dry any day. Especially with the way he plays that character. YUM!
Anyways, that's all. The Phillies lost today. So theyre one and one with the Rockies and have to go to Colorado and play in freezing cold temperatures. Let's hope they win out there. I don't have much hope, but last night's game gave me hope. Or I should say yesterday's game, so I don't know what's going to happen. I hope they win. I'd like to see them in the World Series again against the Yanks cos we all know the Yankees are headed there. WFC! World Champions... World Fucking CHampions! Oh and Cole Hamels wife went into labor today. I wanna see pics of the baby if he is even born yet. I bet he's adorable as hell. He'll be super good looking with Cole's Hollywood looks and Heidi is just beautiful. Ah, I'm excited for them.
Alright, peace out.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment