Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Once again, I just got finished doing some upper body work. I do 50 biceps curls, 50 hammer curls, 50 triceps dips, 50 kickbacks, 50 lateral raises in front, and 60 to the side. I may repeat that one more time tonight cos I am getting stronger. It may be time to increase the weight. Not sure though. I do want to just tone though. So maybe lots of reps, and adding in reps and sets will help.
I'm still drinking a gallon of water a day. Which means I've been doing it for over a week. Yesterday I drank 18-19 glasses. So that's more than a gallon. I've been doing half just water and half watered down crystal light. Just for flavor. Been thinking about watering down the crystal light even more. But the problem is then I'll be able to taste my tap water which tastes like shit. Why is my computer being all slow to type this? I'll have to reboot once I'm done or something, cos I need to do homework tonight and I can't have it freezing up on me like it always does when I use blackboard.

Anyways, the Phils may clinch their division tonight. I'm so hoping they do. I'll do a little dance around my room if they do! Hehe. I'm so excited. I wish I was going to tonight's game. I'm sure they'll be busting out the champagne tonight in the locker room. =) Fun times.

Not much else is doing on, except that I'm in the middle week of my Stat course. So I'm almost halfway there. Then I think I have another Psychology course, but I have to check. It's just about time to order my book though for it. I have to have my mom order it though. She kinda banned me from Amazon after I spent 80 some dollars on books. But I have been reading them. Actually, no I haven't. I've been reading the ones I got at the bookstore. Well, my next one I'll read from the ones I got off of Amazon. I've been flying through books lately.

I'm listening to Delerium right now, but may turn it off to read a bit more. I'm trying to read like 100 pages a day. And I left a book at my parent's house to read for strictly when I'm there. I left a book called "Dear Prince Charming" there. It's funny, just like the one I'm reading now by Marian Keyes called "Rachel's Holiday." Anyways, time for me to get to reading now. Thanks for reading!
-Laura =^-^=
ps- this Delerium album is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment