Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm bored again.

I haven't written in about a week, so I figured I would update this a bit. Anyways, I've lost 2 lbs so far in the past week or so. I am happy with that, but also kinda annoyed that my 2nd cousin has posted tagged photos of me on facebook. I know she means well, but I don't want people seeing my fat ass. Anyways, I've decided I'm going to try and workout every day in some way. I've been drinking a lot of water just to flush everything out of my system. And eating a lot of veggies. So that's that on the diet front.

I started my Statistics class today. I'm terrified and I read the guidelines for the final paper and I'm like WTF already... I don't have a clue what I'm going to write about. Or how I'm going to go about writing it. I have a feeling this is how I'm going to feel when I get to graduate school. Like WTF am I doing here? But I figure I'll get it eventually.

Anyways, I don't have much else to say except that Kanye West is a troubled jackass. Thank you president Obama for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment