Thursday, September 17, 2009

I've either been watching too much TV or it's time for me to write a story that will be unfinished, unpublished and everything else that goes along with my stories. Maybe after I post this blog I'll write it. Won't take me long.

Anyways, I don't get it. I go to bed at like 3-330 AM and I sleep till like 2-3pm... I go to sleep at midnight, and I wake up at 5am and can't get back to sleep... what is wrong with my body? It does not want to sleep properly, even with all the sleeping pills. I popped another Ativan b/c even if I took Elavil now I wouldn't wake up till probably Vampire Diaries was on and I want to work out and I have to do homework tomorrow, er today. So blah. I was looking at people's pics on facebook and it's such a small world. I feel like everyone in my friends went to this wedding of a local family in Blue Bell or whatever and I am friends with them on facebook but never actually talked to them. Weird huh? Anyways, I'm gonna get more water and write this story. It has a Prologue to it and everything. Haha.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment