Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So precious loving the thrill...

Ah, I don't know where to start, I just feel like I should write a blog. Well, I went to see the nutritionist today and she was happy with what I have been doing. I've been eating lots of veggies and exercising almost daily 4-5 days a week to try to get this weight off. Matt says I look good and that he can tell I've lost weight. I can see a difference too. I can't wait till I'm down to my goal weight.

Anyways, the Phils haven't been doing so well lately. They lost 4 in a row to the Astros because theyre not hitting the ball. The somehow won last night over the Nationals *the worst team in baseball* because of 5 solo homeruns, then Brad Lidge came in to save the game and loaded the bases. Luckily enough, Madson got them out of the jam they were in.

I see my therapist today. I don't have much to talk about except maybe that the guy I was seeing just wants to be friends which I kinda wanted too. In a way I wanted it to work out, but in a way I just couldn't see myself with him. Talking to him is natural for me and stuff, but his inexperience was just kind of daunting for me. I'm not going to go into his personal life or anything like that, because it's not fair to do that, but I experienced a lot while I was at college. Widener University was like my place to learn how to do stuff. And then I was in long term relationships and just learned how to be myself in them. I was crazy, I'll give you that, but those last 6 months with Justin I wasn't crazy at all. We had a good time if it werent for his alcoholism. We got along just fine except for his booze driven rants at me. Which never would have occurred if he was sober. He's sober now, and I miss him. But people are telling me I'm probably better off in the long run. For now I guess I can just have fun with Serial. =) Goddamn is he sexy. I just don't see him as my boyfriend. He's too much of a loner. And I can really see him breaking my heart. I've known him for so long and been into him even while I was with Justin. It was cos of Justin that we didn't continue what started in January. Justin saw us together and got jealous and determined he still loved me and asked me to be his gf again. A little bit of loving down the shore with Serial just isn't enough. That's why I gotta get him to my apartment. =D Oh and one more thing about Serial, I love that he wears boxer briefs... so sexy. YUMMY!

Anyways, enough about boys... guys... men... I think I'm gonna go for my doctorate in Psychology. I can do it all online, well not all of it, I'll have internships to do, but through Capella I can do it. After I graduate from Ashford I'm going to see when I can start. Or maybe in January of my last year at Ashford (2011- I finish in March of that year) I can get myself set up to go there.

Anyways, I'm gonna wrap this up... I want to do a few mins of weight training quick before I have to leave for therapy.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment