Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lalalalala...

I just got done doing some upper body exercises. I really don't feel upto doing anything else today. That's 5 days of some sort of activity. I've been drinking a gallon of water a day lately. I suppose it will help. I'm not convinced yet. A friend asked if I felt better cos of it, and I didn't want to say no, but the truth is, no I don't. I'm just peeing a lot more. Like you needed to know that.

Anyways, I'm in Stat and got back my first assignment from last week and got full credit for the two posts. I didn't really know what to respond to my classmates so I just wrote really whatever.

My neighbor has been using my treadmill. She lost 7 lbs in a week and a few days. She walks a lot too. Me... I had lost 3 lbs, now the scale is being weird and fluctuating. I think it's because of all the water. I need to increase my workouts or something. Even though I am eating mostly veggies and smart ones dinners and stuff. And drinking all that water. I don't know what to do really. I'll ask my nutritionist I guess. Maybe I need to cut something out.

*************************************************************************************
I just watched Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. I thought Supernatural was kinda a bland episode till the ending when Lucifer showed up. I was like, oh no way! Bill was right, it's brother against brother. Craziness. When I first started watching this show I never expected this. Any of this. Just so good.

Anyways, I gotta get a shower and wash my hair. It really needs some deep conditioning. I bleached it last week. I need to condition it at least a few times a week now. Thanks for reading!
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment