Tuesday, August 25, 2009

especially when you're smothering me...

Burp! Excuse me, too much crystal light lemonade... anyways, what's going on in the world of those who actually read this? I was just informed Ted Kennedy has passed on after the other Kennedy died a few weeks ago who started the Special Olympics. Sad days for that family.

Anyways, I am home from the shore now. Couldn't sleep my first day back in my apartment and now I'm typing away at almost 2am. I am peeling big time, but applying lotion every hour on the hour... black Sunday... that's what's playing on my computer from my external hard drive...

Anyways, today I thought of something so cool... I want an asylum named after me... like, she was so crazy they named an asylum after her! LoL. Or because of the research I did or something like that. I just think it would be cool to have something named after me. the Winterbottom Asylum. Has a nice ring to it.

Anyways, one of my friends is really depressed and it's cos of this guy she broke up with. She blames herself, when I think he is the one being selfish. He just wants to be single again. That's it. End of story. He wants to be friends with her probably because he wants to be friends with benefits. She should cut him off. Completely. Especially talking to his coworker. That just interferes more. She shouldn't let him know any intimate details of her life. And she shouldn't give up. There are so many other guys out there that are better than Jake. I mean come on, he works a shitty job that he complains about and is obsessed w/ video games. Can you spell LOSER? And she says people are sick of hearing her complain about him, well of course they are. You shouldn't get so depressed over rejection. I learned that in Dialectical Behavior Therapy. You shouldn't get suicidal because someone doesn't want you in their life anymore. It's hard, but I've been through it numerous times after longer and much more intense relationships and I had to just cut the cord and say goodbye. Yeah, I miss Justin. But I have to move on. He was bringing me down, and Jake is bringing down my friend. Telling her she needs to get help for alcoholism when his problem with alcohol is 10x worse. He lives to go to the bar and drink. And I know he didn't like me, but you know what? I don't give a shit what a Loser thinks of me. Or his roommate. His roommate has herpes. YUM. Gimme some of that. Anyways, I love my friend to death and hate seeing her like this. But you gotta get over people. They never turn out the way you want them to. That's why I am being so cautious right now. I am not throwing my all into anything. I made a mistake a week after Justin and I broke up and I'm disgusted with myself for doing what I did, but it's over and done with, and I'll never see that guy again.

My blue dress... black dove, black dove, you're not a helicopter, you're not a cop out either honey black dove...

Sunburn sucks. Peeling sucks. Sweating and peeling sucks too. It looks gross... and i'm all about image, lol. Today at Curves on the Smart program I got all greens so I worked every muscle to it's maximum capacity. It was hard, but worth it... I wasn't sure I was gonna make it, but I did. Then I did sets of 100 biceps curls, hammer curls, triceps dips, and then 50 lateral raises, but next time I'm gonna do them till I fail. I really want to fatigue my muscles majorly. I need to get into the LaCrest gym. Andrew is telling me to take Yoga. So I'll give it another shot. =) Anyways, I'm done writing for now. Goodnight internet.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment