Saturday, August 8, 2009

French fingertips, red lips bitch is dangerous

I'm bored, so I'm going to write... maybe I should go back to short story writing... I don't have any real ideas in my head right now though... I'm listening to Pandora... Britney Spears radio... hey, she deserved a debut on here from me... besides, her poster on my ceiling is coming down soon. Actually I have quite a few pics of her on my ceiling. And I want them all intact when they come down.
Tonight I took down a bunch of pictures off my walls. I just couldn't get to the ones that were up high to take them down, but I told my Mom I want the guy to take them down and just roll them up. Especially the autographed one. That's irreplaceable. It's the blue spaghetti poster for those of you who remember the days of the LAS *Llama Appreciation Society* and numerous websites, including mine, dedicated to the chair. I miss those days. "when we were innocent..." Damn, my innocence is gone... Sometimes I wonder if I ever really was innocent. Starting smoking and drinking at 14. Drugs at 15. Now i'm clean of everything, but still. Crazy times. Fun times though. SOme good memories. SOme really bad memories.
So I got up today and went to my apartment and took stuff back and then I came back here and worked out to a DVD I brought over from my apartment. I'm gonna do another set of shoulders. I'm really working on my upper body. I'll hit Curves on Monday hopefully. Although Elizabeth's mom wants to meet up on Monday to go to the cemetery. I thought of going there today by myself. I'm handling it much better than I thought I would. I guess it's b/c I have so much on my plate right now. School, I'm interested in someone and hope it goes somewhere *you know who you are*, living on my own. Lots of positive changes this year. No longer with an addict. That stress is gone from my life. That itself was pulling me down completely. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I last talked to Justin. I have no intentions of calling him. If he calls me I'll talk to him, but that's about it. He lost all his friends basically, but I want to still be there for him in some ways, but no longer sexually. I have too much respect for this new guy *again, you know who you are* to fool around with Justin on the side. Even though when me and J were broken up last year I hooked up w/ 3 other guys, no 4... I dont know... it doesn't matter... right now, I just have enough respect, shit wait no it was 5... hahahaha... and if you don't like it then lalalalalalala... anyways, i'm not hooking up w/ anyone else cos I don't want to fuck up anything...
So I'm really nervous about handing in this paper that is due on Monday. I tried getting help through this writing center program and I was hoping I could get it put through safe assign to look for plagiarism in case I did it by accident. After what happened with my last class, I don't want to have to deal with that all over again. I think my teacher likes me. SHe finally got her doctorate and is so happy. I am happy for her and for my brother.
My Dad told me last night that I'm going to be getting my brother back. I'm wondering how many people in the family he has hurt. I wonder if he has even talked to my Aunt, his godmother since he got married. I doubt he has. And I know he hasn't spoken to my godmother. She points it out sometimes to me. She's gonna be kinda hard to get back in good hands with. Although when I apologized to her for something that upset her she forgave me right away. I don't really remember what happened but I was in the wrong, so I figured I'd apologize. And she accepted it.
I need to bleach my hair again. My roots are sooooo fucking bad, and I know it's cos of the cheap hairdye I use. Next week I'm gonna buy a bleaching kit. Like the powder and the liquid stuff. I believe last time I used Herbal Essences, but I will look around this week for bleaching kits. I did just dye it, but my roots a totally different color then the rest of my hair. And it just looks bad. It's like 3 different shades of blonde. LoL. Maybe in the fall I'll try a darker hue. Who knows? I have some red that is kinda dark that I could possibly try. But right now I want to be blonde.
I'm annoyed, theyre showing previews for Criss Angel's new show that I won't be able to see because I don't have cable yet. I need to get it soon because Supernatural is going to be on soon and I'm dying to see the premiere of the season.
ANyways, I'm hoping He signs on soon. I'm kinda tired tonight. And in my book Something Blue this bitch who got pregnant w/ one of her groomsmen is so fucking full of herself. I am going to have a hard time finding any sympathy for her throughout the book. I may finish it before I go to the shore. But I have some other books I can take down with me. Including Candace Bushnell's latest. I also want to start in on the Shopaholic series. And all of that author's books. I heard theyre funny, so I wanna read them. And maybe another book by Anna Maxted. =)
Anyways, I'm done writing for now. I didn't know this song was by Rihanna. I like it... Please don't stop the music.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment