Friday, August 7, 2009

You're breaking all the rules...

Hey there... I have a headache from eating too much froyo... but i figured this could use an update...

Um... well, i've been sleeping a lot... i've been spending the night at my parent's the past few nights because they're in Florida visitng my brother and supposedly my brother is going to mend things with me... I hope so b/c I cried to my therapist about how worried I am about him and shit like that... it's not fair that he has to deal with the Poli family's nastiness and I knew all along that it would eventually happen, but I didn't realize so soon... I just hope he finishes his degree and I know he will and then he'll be a rich man...

I'm working on a paper that's taking me longer than usual. I hate that... I like writing papers at the last minute ya know? It's just a lot of work. And I'm trying to keep my GPA above 3.5 at least... it was about 3.7... I'm sure I could get it back up to that...

My next class is a computer class... there's a lot of writing involved, so hopefully I'll get that done and be okay with that... then I have Statistics... which as I've said before I'm not looking forward to at all...

I'm listening to random music on Pandora... it's called Playboy Mommy Radio cos I wanted to hear that song, but they didn't play it, they played a different Tori song... oh well... random music can be fun... Okay I'm done writing for now... I still have a headache... maybe it's the music... who knows... and i started my christmas shopping today... I bought a book for my aunt... I'll probably buy her coffee or decaf green tea too...
Gnite
-Laura =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment