Tuesday, August 4, 2009

they, they betray, i'm your only true friend now

So my psychiatrist was an asshole to me today because my Mom had me bringing him forms to fill in... he made me cry... i didn't even get to talk to him today about anything that's been going on... about the horrendous sleeping problem, and when I told him I don't think I'm bipolar he says that's what I used as my reason for getting a certain thing I won't mention... he like threw it back in my face... like, why are you this then? I hate it when people take their displaced anger out on me...

AND THEN: I check my google mail and find that I was found guilty of plagiarism. I got some stupid long speech on how to write papers and how serious plagiarism is and that it can go on my academic record. So I'm praying this paper I'm writing now doesn't come back as plagiarized. Most of it is in my own words. A few sentences here and there that couldn't really be changed are in there.
I wrote a nasty letter back to the guy saying FINALLY I hear something and that I don't think that he and the other two teachers involved *If you want to call them that- they taught me nothing- seriously, what do online "teachers" really teach? I do all the work on my own. I teach myself* and that the other two involved don't seem to realize sometimes same sentences have to be used. It's a thin line, that they made even thinner.

As you can probably tell I'm pissed off, and I'm wi*DELETED*-- I don't want to get kicked out of the University for my thoughts right now. NO MORE TEARS.
Not a good day. Started good. But now is sucking. But talking to Dan will hopefully make me feel better. Sad but true is on right now. I've been hungry all day but haven't been able to eat.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment