Tuesday, August 18, 2009

when love is lost all i hear are gunshots over me...

Now that I understand this right
Let me take it to the mind
This revolution
(has just begun)
Has just begun
Now that I understand this right
Let me take it to the mike
This revolution
(has just begun)
Has just begun
Now that youve got it right

So I'm down the shore for the week... I got sunburnt on Saturday but not that bad... it hurt a little bit but today I made it worse by not wearing sunblock... i thought i was safe cos i didnt go out onto the beach till like 230... but it hurts like hell... and is gonna exhaust me... maybe tomorrow ill put on like spf 80 or something, lol...
Anyways, those lyrics above are from Tricky's Evolution Revolution Love... thank you Joseph Rose for getting me to download this album so many months ago... Blowback... it's sooooo good... I just started listening to it more... I like it a lot...

I've been sleeping in pretty much everyday... I only have 3 more days on the beach so I'll still go down tomorrow... I've been going in the ocean everyday... theyre digging up part of the beach near me where they are trying to make it bigger...

Anyways, I got an A in my Social Psychology class so EAT THAT! April Bradley and Brant Himes... seriously, how can EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WORD be in your own words? Most teachers understand that, but not them. Although I'm kinda nervous about this assignment I turned in for my class I'm in now. I put no citations in. It was all from the internet. Maybe I should have put citations in. Probably. I'll probably lose points for that. Oh well. I have to start working on my paper. I just want to get some sources together.

So, I'm seriously in pain right now and it hurts to bend my arm, so I think I'm gonna wrap this up. Go Phils! I hope they win their division. I think they will.

Oh, last night we went to my favorite restaurant and the chicken parmesan I ordered tasted like shit... it honestly tasted like how cows smell. Not good. It was foul. I should have sent it back, but I've never done that before and I didn't want to do that in front of my cousins too. So, blah...
Hopefully tonight's dinner will be better, although I'll probably just get a salad and soup. I'll see though.
-Laura =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment