Saturday, July 21, 2012

that ball is outta here!!!

Today I came back from the shore. It was a quick trip there just to get away for the night. I'm really looking forward to my 2 weeks there in August. I plan on seeing my friend who works for a band down there during this time. I'm glad I didn't lose touch with him even tho I supposedly wasn't supposed to talk to him. Oops. But he was there for me when my friend passed away in January unlike a certain LOSER I won't name, lol. Anyways, after my walk today I cleaned up my room and cleaned out my closet and took all the trash downstairs. Yesterday I walked 2 miles down the shore even tho it was pretty windy. I didn't mind. Just put on my iPod and went. I ran into someone I met when I was in the hospital. She was really nice and sweet and I hope she gets better. I emailed her on fb because she lives close by and I would like to get together with her. So, if you're reading this, you know who you are! =)) I think I got bitten by a few mosquitoes or something because my face and neck have been itchy. It looks like I have bites, but I'm not sure. I can't really tell except when I look in the mirror. So I'm listening to the game while I'm in my room and Cole Hamels had his first career homerun off the starting pitcher for the All Star Game on the National League this year. Matt Cain. He also has a perfect game this year, and Hamels gets his first homerun off him! I think Hamels is definitely capable of hitting more homeruns than just the one. I really hope we sign him and don't sell him. I don't think we should. As they said on the radio the other day, if the Phillies don't sign him, then it's like theyre saying they don't want to win. Ruben Amaro Jr. needs to get it right and sign him soon. I heard they offered him 6 years and 144million dollars. I hope he takes it. The Yankees would offer him more I know but I don't think being a Yankee is worth it. The other day I saw the Yankees minor league team the Trenton Thunder play the Reading Phillies. Of course the Phillies lost. It was a fun game and the food there was cheap. I'm going to the regular Phillies game tomorrow. I'm going with Brad, Matt and another girl. Should be a good time. I'm reading another book by Jennifer Weiner now. It's called Little Earthquakes. So far it's not that wonderful because it's all about marriage and babies and I don't really give a shit about that stuff right now. But I'll get thru it. I don't think I want to have kids because then they will probably end up with at least depression especially since Matt also has bipolar disorder. I don't want to put a child thru that. I also don't want to spend the money I'll be making from working on someone else. I mean, sure I will love them, and I do like to spoil people with gifts but I don't know. I just don't think it's in the cards for me. But if it happens, it happens. Anyways, I need to call Matt back cos he's coming over after he's done work tonight. I'm gonna read for a while after the game. Mr. Buddy is hanging out with me. He's so cute. I still haven't written the short story I want to put into words that is in my head but I will eventually. I heard that 50 Shades was written on a blackberry. I thought that was kinda cool. It's not exactly "good" writing. I've read much better, but people probably like it so much cos it's sex sex sex which got old fast and also it's really easy reading. It's also fantasy. I don't really understand the obsession with it but it's chick lit, so I guess girls really like it. If a guy was reading it, well I dunno what to think of that, lol. He's not a man. Haha. I don't know if I'll see the movie. I think Alexander Skarsgard should be Christian Grey and my friend said she thought that Anne Hathaway should be Anastasia Steele. I don't know about that because while she may be homely, I don't think she really would fit that role since she was Catwoman in the movie the Dark Knight Rises which I'm going to see sometime this week. Even if there was a mass shooting at the movie, I still want to see it and support Mr. Christian Bale. I'm gonna call Matt back now. Thanks for reading! -laura

No comments:

Post a Comment