Friday, January 29, 2010

Sleep Test etc. etc.

I had the sleep test on Wednesday night and it turns out I do have sleep apnea. I could kinda tell last night when I woke up a bunch of times. Probably because I stopped breathing. I'm still taking Tylenol PM to get to sleep. Along with the Temazepam. Which doesn't really do anything on it's own.

I'm at my parent's house for the night b/c I need to do research for my rough draft of my paper *yes another one* that is due this week.

I got some letters from my lawyer saying my court date is now moved to April 12, so hopefully I won't have to go to court at all. I have the second part of my sleep test tomorrow night in Lansdale. It's kinda interesting. They put you in your own room and they video and audio record you sleeping. It felt like I barely slept cos I was out for like 6 hours and then they woke me up. But it was snowing when I got up. That was kinda fun to wake up to.

Anyways, I'm currently reading "The Dirty Girls Social Club" but it's taking me forever to read cos I haven't had time. I'm not even through the first chapter. Then I'm gonna read "Getting over It" by Anna Maxted whose books I have read a few of. Then "Valley of the Dolls". I found that gem at the paperback trader. I'm tempted to go to that store today, but I'm holding off on it. I also bought "Pride and Prejudice" and "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Don't know which order I'll get to those though. I also have 2 other Donna Kauffman books to read. I went on her author's page on Amazon and she looks just like I expected her to look. Which was cool. I like her, she's funny and her books are entertaining. I also have another Lori Foster book to read, and I saw a few of hers at the paperback trader. So I've got lots of reading to do, just gotta make the time. Supernatural and Vampire Diaries are back on on Thursdays. And 90210 and Melrose Place start again on March 9th. That seems forever away.

My birthday is coming up. Can't believe I'm gonna be 28. My brother was married by my age. But he's also divorced *thank god* now. I'm not gonna diss the Poli's, cos it's a waste of breath, but I am so happy to have my brother back.

I should do my quiz for the week for school. Maybe later. I'm not up for it right now.
Thanks for reading.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment