Wednesday, November 11, 2009

you've gotta come back somehow...

So not everything has been going as planned for me with getting Doctor's notes and stuff. My primary care physician won't write a letter till she sees one from my psychiatrist so whatever. Fuck that. And my psychiatrist didn't show up for his meeting he was supposed to be at to get the information to write the letter for me. So fuck that too. My therapist wrote a letter, which I will hopefully get in the mail tomorrow. For extra help my mom has employed a lawyer who I will be going to see at 2pm today. Hopefully he can help me and my situation. Going to court again is just not my idea of fun. I hate it. And to think, I wanted to be a lawyer. HA!

I've been listening to Delerium Radio on Pandora nonstop the past few days. Since Friday night actually. It's just great. The perfect combination of trance. I missed this stuff.

Anyways, I haven't really been up for doing anything except reading and tweeting and watching my shows. Gonna do some homework in a few mins just to get started on it for the week. Matt's coming over tonight to hang out and watch SVU with me. I was up at 630 this morning. Made two cups of instant coffee. Now I'm drinking crystal light. Had some egg whites.

I need a pedicure... *sigh*... among other things... I woke up from weird dreams this morning. I was w/ some lady who I shared a hotel room with and she left out candy for ghosts, and my Dad and I were talking to some guy and I was trying to give him a pep talk and my Dad said if I don't lose my license that he's gonna buy me that car he looked at for me. I woke up and realized it was just a dream. I can't believe I'm in this mess. It really sucks. And it seems like no one really knows what to do to help me. My doctors aren't doing shit for me. I just hope my therapist and a lawyer is good enough. Great now I've started thinking about it and am beginning to feel shitty about things again. I'm gonna do some homework and talk to my friend on AIM and not think about it.
-me

No comments:

Post a Comment