Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Sorry...

So Sorry to those who actually read this, but I haven't felt like writing the past week. But I'll update really quick.

Went to court Monday. Didn't lose my license. There's a whole other issue involved with that but I'm not going to talk about it because I don't want to get in trouble for slander.

My teacher for this course accused me of plagiarism. This class is almost over, so I'm not dealing with it. I have enough to deal with as it is. I'll be cited by the university, and she can go back to having her students call her something so she seems like she is younger than she actually is which is OLD. I spoke w/ her on the phone and she sounded like a tired old cranky bitch. I have some options for her, but again, I don't want to get in trouble for slander.

Thanks for reading. I'm currently reading the Time Traveler's Wife and it's good so far. I'll post again sometime soon.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment