Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good Morning... or Afternoon I should say...

Just woke up to a stormy day. It's really coming down outside. I put on the channel 10 extra channel for the weather or NBC Plus! Since I don't have cable *groans* I have to rely on that for now. Today I'm going to head to my parent's to watch the Phillies game. Let's hope they win for me because the past like 10 games I have watched of theirs they lost and it gives me headaches. Since I just got up I don't really have much to say except that you can follow me on twitter. I also have myspace and facebook. The links are: www.myspace.com/me0wmixalot
www.facebook.com/lwinterbottom
www.twitter.com/me0wmixalot

I post a lot to twitter. I'll probably return to this post later tonight as my day has only just begun.
-Laura
ps- I forgot to mention that I tried calling Justin at his parent's house but got no response over the phone. He's probably asleep and his parent's are probably out. My poor J.

No comments:

Post a Comment